Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Falcon online website www.falconfresh.com, the terms of any purchases that you make via www.falconfresh.com and your relationship with www.falconfresh.com (“www.falconfresh.com”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By using the site and/or registering on the site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
1. BASIS OF USE OF THE FALCON ONLINE WEBSTORE SITE
1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.falconfresh.com site in general, the products that you purchase on the www.falconfresh.com site and all services provided in connection with them.
2.1 To register on www.falconfresh.com site you must be over eighteen years of age.
2.2 You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
3. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
3.1 When you register to use www.falconfresh.com site you will be asked to create a password. You should keep this password confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting customer services immediately.
3.2 If www.falconfresh.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the www.falconfresh.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 The content of www.falconfresh.com site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the www.falconfresh.com site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the www.falconfresh.com site without written permission www.falconfresh.com
4.2 No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademark of www.falconfresh.com , or its affiliated companies.
5.1 You may not use the www.falconfresh.com site for any of the purposes set out below
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of www.falconfresh.com site;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the www.falconfresh.com ;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- Transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or “spam”;
- Impersonating another person;
- Referring to specific website addresses outside of the www.falconfresh.com site; or Advertising.
5.2 www.falconfresh.com reserves the right to refuse to post material on www.falconfresh.com site or to remove material already posted on www.falconfresh.com site. You must not try to re-post material that www.falconfresh.com , has refused to post on www.falconfresh.com site or has previously been removed from www.falconfresh.com site.
5.3 You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of www.falconfresh.com site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; and
- Any claim by any third party that the use of www.falconfresh.com site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature.
5.4 By submitting material you are granting www.falconfresh.com a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense the material in whole or in part and in any form.
6. ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
Some areas within www.falconfresh.com site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Third party advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on www.falconfresh.com site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material provided by third parties.
7. AVAILABILITY OF FALCON ONLINE SITE
7.1 www.falconfresh.com aims to offer a fault free service however If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the customer services or by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
7.2 www.falconfresh.com site may be occasionally restrict access to the site to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
7.3 Some purchases made on www.falconfresh.com site will also be governed by specific product terms – If you are unsure about anything related to purchasing of any product please contact customer services for further assistance.
8. DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES OF PRODUCTS
8.1 We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact customer services. Descriptions/performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of www.falconfresh.com and subject to change without prior notice.
8.2 Price may sometimes differ between Falcon Stores and www.falconfresh.com ; you will be charged the price on www.falconfresh.com site. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on www.falconfresh.com .
8.3 If, by mistake, we have underpriced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order a product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy in paragraph 18 below.
8.4 The payment may be processed prior to www.falconfresh.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
8.5 The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout.
9.1 All products advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last (as may be applicable).
9.2 We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range and will let you know if the product is out of stock. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular product, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
9.3 In the interests of all our customers, we may place restrictions on bulk buying of some products www.falconfresh.com reserves the right at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. www.falconfresh.com will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
10.1 Your order is an offer to buy from us. We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
10.2 Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of your offer until we send you an email notifying you of the order acknowledgment. At this point, a contract will be made between us for you to buy and us to sell the products that you have ordered from us.
10.3 After the time the contract is made, you cannot amend your order (but please see your right to cancel an order).
10.4 At any point up until the contract is made, we may decline to supply a product to you. If we decline to supply a product to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy.
11.1 Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order, At point of delivery, identity verification of the Consignee by sighting either an original labour card, passport, driving license, emirates ID Free zone ID to support consignee verification, will be required by our courier partners.
11.2 Please note that we do not do international shipping.
11.3 We use a variety of delivery methods, depending on the size of the product you order. Some products are delivered directly by our supplier and the supplier will contact you to arrange delivery.
11.4 Whilst we make considerable effort to deliver all your products within 48 working hours of the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting a product to you within that time. Supplier delivered products for areas outside of main city limits that are classed as remote or semi remote may take up to 5 working days dependent on supplier schedules. (Contact Customer Support if further information is required)
12. CANCELLING YOUR ORDER IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
12.1 If you the customer cancel the order www.falconfresh.com shall cancel the order as per your request however the online transaction charges will not be refunded the cost of delivering and re-picking charges will apply if the product has been shipped. www.falconfresh.com will not be able to cancel orders that have already been shipped. www.falconfresh.com has the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by www.falconfresh.com and accept www.falconfresh.com decision regarding the cancellation.
12.2 For details on how to cancel your order, please visit our returns and refunds page or contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. FAULTY PRODUCTS
If your products arrive damaged or they are faulty, you may return them and obtain a refund or replacement product. Please visit our returns and refunds for details of how to return them and details of our replacement and refund policy.
14. PAYMENTS AND CARDS
14.1 Payment for your products will be taken at the time you place your order, payments are done via ADCB operating on a professional third party PayTabs payment gateway.
14.2 Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to the highest standard and held on the PayTabs Host payment gateway, secure from hackers.
14.3 When ordering from www.falconfresh.com site we accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Lawyer (SSL) technology, for example a 7.0 version or higher of Internet Explorer, version 3.5 or higher of Firefox, Chrome version 10 or higher and Safari version 5 of higher. This means that you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
14.4 All customers will be charged in local currency relating to the country of order, if a foreign currency credit card is used then any differences between approximation in any foreign currency and actual billing price on the customer’s card bill statement is probably attributable to different credit card companies charging different exchange rates.
15. FREE GIFTS AND PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
15.1 Free gifts and promotional products that are given away in conjunction with a purchase may be despatched to you separately and delivery times may vary.
15.2 If you change your mind and return your product, you must also return any free gift or promotional product associated with the promotion and received by you as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the free gift if you do not return it.
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on www.falconfresh.com site. The changes will apply to the use of www.falconfresh.com site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use www.falconfresh.com site (including purchasing any products on www.falconfresh.com site). If you continue to use www.falconfresh.com site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of www.falconfresh.com site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
17. RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
17.1 We may suspend or close your account immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to order products on www.falconfresh.com site if your account is suspended or closed.
18. OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
18.1 www.falconfresh.com site is provided by Falcon Global General Trading L.L.C without any warranties or guarantees.
18.2 www.falconfresh.com site may provide content from other internet sites or resources and while www.falconfresh.com tries to ensure that material included on www.falconfresh.com site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. www.falconfresh.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with www.falconfresh.com site. If www.falconfresh.com is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on www.falconfresh.com site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
18.3 In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of www.falconfresh.com site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; and
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of www.falconfresh.com site.
18.4 If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you order the relevant product or the time you otherwise use www.falconfresh.com site.
18.5 Because we sell products for personal use only, our responsibility to you shall not include any business losses such as lost data, lost profits, lost sales or business interruption.
19.1 You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
19.2 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
19.3 Neither party shall be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions, caused by circumstances beyond that party's control.
19.4 Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, all use of your personal information will be made in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
19.5 All product images are for illustrative purposes only, packaging may vary from time to time. We reserve the right to amend these offers at any time.
20. CUSTOMER SERVICES
If you have any queries, please contact us online email@example.com or via telephone: +971 56 546 4241
Saturday - Thursday 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM
Friday 2.00 PM to 9.00 PM
21. STANDARD E-COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS
21.1 Using E-Coupons
- In addition to the rest of these Terms and Conditions, this paragraph 21 (the “E-Coupon Terms and Conditions”) applies specifically in addition to the use of electronic coupons issued by www.falconfresh.com (“E-Coupons”).
- E-Coupons can only be used on www.falconfresh.com site subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of an E-Coupon. No E-Coupon is redeemable through any website owned or operated by Falcon Global General Trading LLC or through any other Falcon outlet (for instance, E-Coupons cannot be used for purchases from the Falcon Stores).
- An E-Coupon is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase/checkout process. Redemption may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the E-Coupon.
- Your use of an E-Coupon indicates your agreement to be bound by the E-Coupon Terms and Conditions.
- www.falconfresh.com reserves the right to withdraw or cancel an E-Coupon for any reason at any time.
21.2 Distribution of E-Coupons
- E-Coupons are, and remain at all times, the property of www.falconfresh.com
- The right to use an E-Coupon is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No E-Coupon may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in a data retrieval system, without the prior written permission of www.falconfresh.com
- E-Coupons distributed or circulated without the written approval of www.falconfresh.com for example on an Internet message board etc are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
21.3 Permitted usage of E-Coupons
Unless expressly stated otherwise at the time of issue of the E-Coupon:
- Each issued E-Coupon will be valid for use by a recipient only once;
- Only one E-Coupon will be valid for use per customer or household, as the case may be;
- An E-Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or E-Coupon.
- E-Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase gift-vouchers.
21.4 Excluded goods and services
- Certain goods or services may be excluded from all E-Coupon offers. From time to time other goods or services may be excluded and any such further exclusion will be notified to you along with the E-Coupon or through www.falconfresh.com site.
- E-Coupons may be limited to redemption in respect of certain products or services or certain products or services may be excluded from the ambit of use of the E-Coupon, in which case notice will be given to you at the time of issue of the E-Coupon.
- Excluded goods and services will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount.
21.5 Minimum spend requirements
- Where the redemption of an E-Coupon is subject to a minimum spending requirement, the redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of qualifying products that will be communicated to you at the time of issue of the E-Coupon. Excluded products and supplementary charges, such as delivery shall not count towards a minimum spending requirement.
21.6 Calculation of discount
- Where an online offer states that a percentage discount will be given on a purchase, the cost of the qualifying purchases will be reduced by the stated discount percentage.
- Supplementary charges such as delivery charges shall not be discounted unless specifically stated in the offer description.
21.7 Security and Fraud
- When you use an E-Coupon you warrant to www.falconfresh.com that you are the duly authorized recipient of the E-Coupon and that you are using it in good faith.
- If we reasonably believe that any E-Coupon is being used unlawfully we may reject or cancel any E-Coupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- If we refuse an E-Coupon submitted as part of an order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
21.8 Limitation of liability
- Orders submitted with E-Coupons shall be accepted by www.falconfresh.com in the usual way .
- www.falconfresh.com shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any E-Coupon or any failure or inability of a customer to use an e-Coupon for any reason.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any E-Coupon at any time without notice.
Www.falconfresh.com site is owned and operated by Falcon Global General Trading L.L.C
Returns And Refunds Policy
When you buy from www.falconfresh.com we want you to be happy with your purchase. So if you need to return a product, get it exchanged or refunded, we want to make it as easy as possible.
Bought from www.falconfresh.com
Here is everything you need to know:
Our refund policy
If any of our products fall below the high standard you expect, we will happily refund or exchange it according to the terms and conditions set out below.
- www.falconfresh.com is unable to procure products: a reasonable time of 7-10 days from the date of authorization has to be given.
- Products faulty on arrival and non repairable.
- Products are lost in deliveries.
- Product is not repairable.
- Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Bundle offers or “Buy 1 Get 1 free” offers: In this case you will have to return all the items in this offer.
- Refund settlement will take place once the returned product has been received back and a quality check has taken place, this procedure normally takes 4-5 days, then 2 business days to issue the refund. Please be aware that sometimes the refund will not show on your account until the next statement cycle is issued from your bank.
- We will refund the delivery charge in full if the product received is faulty / damaged and you return all products of your order at the same time. If you choose to keep some of the products, we will retain the balance of the delivery charge that applies to the products you keep.
- Please keep all items with their complete packaging and inside packaging intact if you intend to refund any items within the conditions set out. No exchange or refund will be considered without it.
- 7 Days money back Guarantee if you change your mind, provided that the merchandise is as new, in a re-sellable condition, refund can be granted upon www.falconfresh.com approval within 7 days after delivery. (Exceptions apply) However the normal delivery or supplier delivery charge as well as card transaction charges will be charged back as well as any additional charges incurred by courier collection.
How to refund a product
All orders will be refunded if the product is received “Faulty / damaged” or within a 7 day period if the product is found to be Faulty (Exceptions apply) in such cases the product must be returned with all correct manuals, packaging intact and all correct cables that came with the product, if any of these are found to be incorrect then the refund will not be processed. (Contact customer services for courier uplift date)
After the 7 day window for refund of faulty products any product that becomes faulty after this period will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty, www.falconfresh.com customer support can assist in directing you to a Falcon location so that after sales service with the supplier can be arranged.(where applicable)
Any product past the initial period of refund as set out above and after the manufacturer warranty period will not be eligible for either refund or exchange.
Courier delivered products
If the product was delivered to your home or office by a courier, we can arrange a courier collection for its return. Call customer services at +971 56 5464241 to arrange this. Please make sure courier collected products are well packaged for their return journey all outer packaging must be in the condition it was received in.
Supplier delivered and large products
Larger products or products delivered directly by one of our suppliers. To return these products call our customer services at +971 56 5464241 . We'll arrange for the supplier to contact you to agree a suitable collection date.
Falcon Shops will not be replacing or refunding any product purchased through the www.falconfresh.com site, all refunds/exchange will be managed and accepted by www.falconfresh.com customer services team.
How to exchange or replace a product
In case of an incident where a replacement product may be required again please contact the customer services team who will arrange this in line with the Terms & Conditions for replacement and/or faulty products.
Terms & Conditions –Grocery Return
Period of Return
Perishable goods (e.g. meat, vegetables, fresh food)
Within 24 hours.
Non-perishable goods (e.g. toiletries, cleaning products)
Up to 7 days
Call customer services at +971 56 5464241 to arrange a courier collection. If you paid by card, we will refund you on the same once the quality check has been carried out.
Charges and getting your refund
Returns are free of charge for dead received items. Charges will apply for items where you the customer change your mind after the product has been shipped.
If you have told us you're going to return all of your order within seven working days of receiving it due to faulty products we will refund your delivery charge in full. If you're only returning some of the products, or all of the products but after the seven working day period, your delivery charge will not be refunded and further charges for uplift may apply.
Getting your refund
If a courier collects your returned product, your refund will be on the card you used to pay and will be as per the next billing cycle once we've received your returned product on Falcon approval. You must also return any free or discounted products bought together as part of a promotional offer. If the product does not fully comply with our policy, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Your Consumer rights
Nothing in our returns policy affects your consumer rights.
www.falconfresh.com (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Falcon Global General Trading LLC, part of the Falcon Group. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how Falcon may use the information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- Register with, and buy products or services on the Website.
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Contact us, e.g. in writing, call customer services.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Falcon to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- Manage and improve the Website.
- Personalise our services to you.
- Administer and operate your account.
- Process your orders.
- Tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- Understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
We may share your personal information across the Falcon Group so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Falcon Group for their marketing purposes.
Marketing and research
If you agree, we may contact you:
- With offers and information about Falcon products or services.
- With offers and information about partners' products or services.
- For customer research, e.g. to help improve our service.
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
When you register online you can access a “My Account” page that allows you to tailor our commercial communications to your preferences.
To change your contact preferences simply click “My Account” in the top frame and click “Your contact preferences”. If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, select your choices by using the boxes available on that page.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you to ask your opinions. Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, make your choice on the “Contact preferences” page.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org